Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas...

...and a happy New Year to all my readers. Well, there must be a few of you. I was recently informed that I'm the 98th most popular political blogger in Britain, which swelled my ego for a moment, until I realised I was behing Bristol University Conservative Association - not so good after all (and I'm certainly not adding a link!)

For my Christmas plans I refer you to my post of a year ago today. Christmas is nothing if not predictable, which is a good thing, all things considered. A disadvantage of being here with my family is that I have to rely on the computers in the local library, which I've come to the conclusion are gerbil-powered. You can hear the poor little creatures scurrying around in there on their treadwheels. If you want the computer to do anything at all complicated the pattering of little feet gets more and more desperate, and you're terrified one of them is going to have a heart attack.

Anyway, all the best for the festive season, and you'll hear from me when I resurface...!

No comments:

Post a Comment